- The Orange Flower Digital Summit & Awards have been established with a view to celebrating women's voices online. In 2017 therefore, we request only women to nominate themselves for any category of awards.
- Every nominee is allowed to nominate themselves for an award in upto 6 categories only.
- Update: Nominations and voting have been extended till 20th November.
- Women's Web reserves the explicit right to reject nominations that are irrelevant to the category, derogatory to any class, community or gender, or are malicious and misleading in any fashion.
- Votes received for your nomination is only one of the factors that will be considered while evaluating all nominations for the awards. The number of votes received is NOT THE ONLY factor considered for choosing award winners.
- The decision of jury members and the Women's Web team on awards is to be considered as final.
More details on Award Categories
- In the category 'Orange Flower Award For Most Impactful Video', while videos by women in all categories are welcome, videos that explicitly look at feminist themes or show insight into the lives of Indian women, will win additional points. In the case of videos made by teams, at least 1 key team member such as the DOP, videographer, screenplay writer must be a woman.
- In the category 'Orange Flower Award For Best Use of Twitter', the criteria used to decide winners will include impactful use of Twitter to tell a story, raise awareness about an issue or cause, or other creative use of Twitter.
- In the category 'Orange Flower Award For Creative Instagrammer', the criteria used to decide winners will include creative use of Instagram to tell a story in any space, innovative use of photos, hashtags and text, or other such creative use of Instagram.
- In the category 'Orange Flower Award For Best Photo', while photographs by women in all categories are welcome, photos that explicitly look at feminist themes or show insight into the lives of Indian women, will win additional points.